Monday, September 3, 2012

Welcome to Rolling Pin Sins

I thought I would start the first blog post introducing myself and giving a little info about what this blog is about. My name is Courtney and I so obviously love to bake. I work in the insurance industry during the day and at night/weekends I love to be in the kitchen. I cant cook to save my life but give me some eggs, flour and sugar and I am ready to go. The reason I bake is because I feel it brings joy to those around me. Truth be told, I am the pickiest eater ever, even when it comes to dessert. Therefore, my baking is usually never for myself but for others enjoyment. I feel its often like that with baking/cooking. By the time your done slaving in the kitchen, you are kind of over it and really it becomes about sharing it with those you love. At least I like to think thats the way it is!

I try many recipes as I come across them. Some are good and others not so much. I often have trouble keeping track of what I have tried and what has been a success vs not a success. Therefore, I thought it would a good idea to create a blog to chronicle those successful recipes. It would be a way for me to remember what was good and also to share those yummy recipes with others. I will only be posting recipes that turn out well and are worth sharing. I will also post any advice, tips or tricks that I have learned along the way. I hope this blog inspires others to love baking in the kitchen just as much as I do. Bon apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment